You can update the firmware of your PSP manually in various ways. Our instructions show you all the options.
Making the house burglar-proof: This technology makes your home more secure
Stable windows and doors are the basic requirement for a burglar-proof home. But there is more: WLAN cameras, alarm systems and lighting control have never been as cheap as they are today.
digital marketing agency for small businesses
companies of Cyprus
Newborn baby photography
Video production services
Tech Mac Service
Photography In Killeen
Data recovery services
The Global Fame
For links on this page, the dealer may pay a commission, e.g. for with or green underline. More info.
personal trainer barcelona
Waxing near me
What do the London Papers Say?
telefoon accessoires vergelijken
Update PSP firmware – these options are available
- The firmware can be downloaded directly to the PSP via WLAN or manually from the PcInstallation via a UMD is also possible under certain circumstances.
- For all three processes, make sure that the battery of your PSP is sufficiently charged. If you want to be on the safe side, connect the PSP to the power for the process.
Innovation and design at the best price: Dyson products at Media Markt
Iconic household appliances at a special price! Media Markt is currently offering many products from the cult manufacturer Dyson at lower prices than other shops.
Regenerative Medicine Training
register a company in hong kong
- Download and install PSP firmware on the console
- In the main menu of the PSP, select the “System update” category under “Settings”.
- Then choose “Update via the Internet” and select your WLAN connection.
- A new firmware is now being searched for. If one is found, it will be downloaded.
- When the download is complete, confirm the process with the [X] key. The firmware update is then installed.
PSP: update firmware manually
- Update the PSP firmware via the PC
- Connect your PSP to your computer with a USB cable so that you can access the memory stick.
- Create a folder there (if it does not already exist) with the name “PSP”. The “GAME” folder belongs in this folder. In this, in turn, the “UPDATE” folder.
- Now download the current PSP firmware and copy it into the “UPDATE” folder.
- Insert the memory stick back into the PSP and select the “System update” category in the “Settings”.
- If you choose the “Update via data carrier” option, the firmware update will be installed.
Download PSP firmware
- Install update for PSP firmware via UMD
- Some games for the PSP require specific firmware. In many cases, this is then supplied directly as a UMD.
- Insert the UMD and select “Software update” under the “Games” category in the main menu.
- If you confirm the process, the firmware will be installed on the UMD, provided it is more recent than the previous one.
Update PSP firmware via UMD
Video tip: Play PSP games on PC and smartphone
etobicoke car rental
ios nft games
The PSP simulator makes it possible: You can also play the PP games conveniently on your computer or your Android smartphone.
You need to hire a freelance web designer Singapore to get the best results.
We are one of the san Francisco staffing agencies in San Francisco.
Best cell phone tracker apps
best phone tracker app
Video Game Cheats
Anti-blue light glasses
data recovery experts
website design sydney
Emergency plumber Reading
fertility clinic Houston
auction online bidvaluable
paraboot michael saldi